DigitalGlobe Global Associate Imagery Support Representative in United States
Please review the job details below.
DigitalGlobe, Inc. is looking for an imagery support representative to be an integral part of our customer support team, who will serve as an advocate for our business partners. The imagery support representative facilitates our partner's requests or complex issues. The representative will often coordinate with other internal departments to maximize efforts in achieving company goals and maintain high service levels. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and have working knowledge of order management systems. Rotational on-call responsibilities are required for this position and possible shift work during peak business times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates cross-functionally to assist partners with the ordering cycle, maintaining open lines of communication and connecting them to appropriate internal resources.
• Processes order requests, prepares order agreements and provides feasibilities for our partners or internal parties, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Works closely with account service managers to manage, maintain and resolve partner account information.
• Coordinates the involvement of internal teams, including technical support, cloud service and management resources, in order to meet partner expectations.
• Follows standard operational guidelines and established workflows.
• Researches and prepares basic reports utilizing MS Suite and other internal programs.
• Understands basic GIS terminology and familiar with GIS programs, like ArcGIS.
• Effectively communicates with partners and all levels of company and government personnel.
• Able to conduct presentations, meetings, and training sessions.
• Answers inbound phone calls and email communications.
• Rotational on-call responsibilities are required and possible shift work during peak business times.
• Position is located at the Chiswick, London office.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer and internal personnel requests for service and assistance in a timely fashion; Maintains the ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-tasking between calls and correspondences. Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
• Technical Skills - Able to multi-task in a Windows operating environment; Able to enter order requests and partner information accurately using SAP and other internal CRM programs; Uses basic GIS skills to process shapefiles, analyze geographic metadata and make concise decisions to benefit our partners.
• Oral and Writing Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and effectively in positive or negative situations; Listens well and gathers all relevant information to make concise decisions; Demonstrates good group presentation skills; Participates in team and company meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years GIS experience.
• Experience managing complex customer relationships and expectations.
• Technically competent with multiple computer hardware and software systems.
• Effective problem-solver and analytical abilities.
• Highly detail-oriented and great organizational skills with the capacity to multitask in fast-paced environments.
• Excellent listening, comprehension & interpersonal skills.
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Direct customer facing role and service experience a plus.
• High-energy self-starter, as well as, a collaborative team player.
• Experience with MS Office, Word, and Excel software packages.
• Familiarity with ArcGIS, SAP and other CRM systems a plus
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. Sourced from the world’s leading constellation, our imagery solutions deliver unmatched coverage and capacity to meet our customers’ most demanding mission requirements. Each day customers in defense and intelligence, public safety, civil agencies, map making and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, navigation technology, and providers of location-based services depend on DigitalGlobe data, information, technology and expertise to gain actionable insight.
DigitalGlobe is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.