DigitalGlobe Product Manager - USG in Longmont, Colorado
Please review the job details below.
The Product Manager – U.S. Government (USG) Products is responsible for driving profitable growth through the management and marketing of DigitalGlobe Commercial products for U.S. Government. The position requires an in-depth understanding of market requirements from U.S. Government buyers and users of satellite imagery. The position involves close interaction with key customers, sales, marketing, product strategy, development, and operations. A background in U.S. Government geospatial markets, enterprise platform acquisitions, and geospatial/enterprise business models is strongly desired. Job duties include gathering market requirements, developing and executing product business plans, aligning Scaled Agile Framework with government acquisition/procurement cycles and driving opportunities to achieve DigitalGlobe’s goals. Most importantly, the successful candidate must exercise vision and discretion to maintain alignment between emerging DigitalGlobe products, U.S Government needs, and viable government acquisition strategies. As the internal and external evangelist for the product offerings, the position requires big-picture vision coupled with the organizational skills and internal drive to make the product vision a reality.
• Work with product management lead to perform market research and assessment of target U.S. Government market(s) for products.
• Work with product marketing and strategy to identify areas for growth and create market positioning that drives adoption of products and differentiating features.
• Develop product roadmaps aligned with the corporate strategy, capabilities, and partner roadmaps.
• Develop product requirements that can be used in the Scaled Agile Framework with DigitalGlobe Engineering and Operation teams in the creation of new product capabilities.
• Create professional business proposals in conjunction with US Government contract team and Business Development Teams.
• Work with US Government program management team and Finance to accurately forecast and monitor the success of products.
• Support US Government program management team in the development of positioning, presentations, and customer visits.
• Flexibility to work multiple tasks and priorities concurrently.
• Must possess an active top secret level clearance
• Special projects as required.
• Government geospatial applications and data. 7+ years of experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of NGA’s current Foundation GEOINT production workflows and future strategic direction is preferred.
• Active TS/SCI clearance is preferred.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. Sourced from the world’s leading constellation, our imagery solutions deliver unmatched coverage and capacity to meet our customers’ most demanding mission requirements. Each day customers in defense and intelligence, public safety, civil agencies, map making and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, navigation technology, and providers of location-based services depend on DigitalGlobe data, information, technology and expertise to gain actionable insight.
DigitalGlobe is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.